A resource with a variety of GREAT options designed for your more capable learners.
I encourage you to sign up for his weekly newsletter “Puzzlements” which are sent out every Friday.
A recent newsletter featured:
- a Japanese artist who paints elaborate dragon bodies with one stroke of his brush
- an artist who creates sculptures with noodles and styrofoam packaging
- a video with thousands of spheres that interact while changing colors – fascinating to watch for any age, just how did he make them all move like that?
- the winners of an underwater photography contest – project one on the wall to start a discussion?
- a cat cake zoetrope – great fun for anyone
He concludes his message with curiosity guidelines which are common sense and refreshingly succinct.
Check out his archive of resources. I often have to bookmark options to read through later when I have some time to process.