I ? to share cohesion with my students. That’s why I have created so many products and shared them with you in my TpT store, including:
- Surface Tension Driven Boat – MadSci
- Magic Soap Experiment – Education.com
- Surface Tension – American Chemical Society
I can explain, quantify, and show cohesion.
- Exploring our Fluid Earth
- Water Drops: Cohesion and Adhesion – an interesting presentation about water
- Measuring Surface Tension of Water with a Penny – Science Buddies
- Introducing Surface Tension with Paper Fish – Science Buddies (you’ll have to sign in for a free account to access this resource)
I can test how long bubbles last.
- Bubble Snakes from Steve Spangler
- Explanation for Bubble Snakes
- bubble recipes
- Time how long it takes a bubble to pop using a blowing tube
- Catch bubbles on a wand and time how long until they pop
- Time how long blown bubbles last until they pop
- How many bubbles in one blow, how long will the bubbles float
- An amazing number of tests using a giant bubble wand
- Soap Bubbles from the Exploratorium
- Break the Tension – why do engineers care about surface tension?